The PRO-SERIES RS is a highly efficient air conversion device that does not require the user to invest in special hoses and fittings. Just hook up to a standard shop air line and start spraying.
* One needle, nozzle, and air cap for most all finish materials (1.0 mm supplied, other needle/nozzle sizes available for only $66 each).
* Sealer, base coat, clear coat, single stage, and high solids automotive finishes all can be sprayed with standard set-up.
* Lacquer, shellac, varnish, poly, sealers, stains, and waterbased wood finishes all can be sprayed with standard set up.
* Chrome plated aluminum body, Stainless Steel Fluid needle and nozzle, and high flow regulator are standard equipment.
* PRO-SERIES-RS is a true HVLP spray gun that has all the speed and finish quality of a conventional high pressure spray gun.
* Cup locking pins are strapped (Bottom Feed) to prevent bending if cup is over-tightened.
* Top Feed Cup uses our exclusive floating gasket plate for leak free operation
* Spraying with the PRO-SERIES RS requires no special training or over reduction of spraying materials
* Complies with all HVLP standards and requirements.
* LEX-AIRE guarantees that the PRO-SERIES-RS finish quality and speed will surpass any HVLP gun available today.
* Our replacement parts are all reasonably priced. Customers are pleasantly surprised when they compare LEX-AIRE prices to the "competition"
* See our frequently asked Questions & Answers Page.
* Technical Specifications and Options of RS guns including an 8 ounce cup for Top Feed Guns
* See the inside of a Pro-Series RS
* See the Pro-Series in use spraying clear coat.
* Shipping $15, US 48. We ship worldwide. Email, fax or call for information.
* Includes Diaphragm Air Pressure Regulator.
* Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Order a PRO-SERIES - RS
781-646-1102 Outside U.S.A.
email us with orders, comments and suggestions
home | price list | FAQuestions | tip set sizes | specs | Order Form | Guarantee